We have developed migration tools to convert TradeXpress messages, rte mappings and includes to Bots python modules (grammars, mappings, comscripts, …)
All kind of Tradexpress messages type (EDIFACT, ANSI-X12, INOVERT, GENCOD, XML, flat, csv, …)
All kind of rte mappings.
This will drastically reduce the cost of a migration to Bots.
- UTF-8 encoding.
- Sequenced process that could manage many scenarii.
- Chained mappings.
- Call mapping in another.
- Customizable messages envelope.
- Same mapping development method whatever in/out message type (edifact, xml, json, csv, plat, …)
- Python development language, riche and performant, it offer many possibilities.
- Send file to several recipients.
- Could merge outgoing messages.
- Communications channels are fully or partially (re)programmables.
- Many databases supported (MySQL, PostgresSQL, SQLite, …)